Rhode Island Credit Union is as close as the nearest CO-OP Shared Branching location. You’ll enjoy access to more branches, more hours and more convenience where you live, work or travel.
To find the nearest CO-OP ATM or Shared Branch visit www.allco-op.org or call 888.748.3266 (888.SITE-CO-OP).
At a CO-OP Shared Branching location you can:
- Make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and loan advances.
- Obtain Statement printouts.
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks, and bank checks where available.
You need three things to access your account when you visit a CO-OP Shared Branching location:
- The name of your Credit Union (Rhode Island Credit Union)
- Your Rhode Island Credit Union 9-digit Account Number as it appears on your statement
- Valid, unexpired photo identification with signature