RHODE ISLAND CREDIT UNION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Rhode Island Credit Union Scholarship Program has $5,000 available to award up to five (5) $1,000 scholarships.
- The applicant must be a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- The applicant must be a Rhode Island Credit Union member in good standing.
- Complete the College Scholarship Application.
- Official Academic Transcript
- A maximum one-page, typed essay explaining your selection of a field of study and its’ importance in today’s society.
- A copy of the Federal 1040 form substantiating Parent’s Annual Household Income as listed on application
- One reference letter from a person involved in your high school academic studies
- Applications must be received at any Rhode Island Credit Union branch location in person or by mail by June 4, 2021.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.