COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Rhode Island Credit Union members are eligible to participate in the 2019 Cooperative Credit Union Association Scholarship Program which will award eight (8) $500 scholarships statewide.
- The applicant must be a full-time student currently enrolled in or accepted to a college/university undergraduate program.
- The applicant or parent/guardian must be a Rhode Island Credit Union member in good standing.
- Complete in black ink the 2019 College Scholarship Application.
- Academic Transcript
- A 250 word essay describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of volunteer and community activities.
- A letter of support from a person in authority at a non-profit organization, hospital or other charitable organization that you are actively involved in serving as a volunteer.
- Applications must be received at any Rhode Island Credit Union branch location in person or by mail by April 15 2019.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click here for the 2019 College Application. The selection of the winners will be made by the Cooperative Credit Union Association.