BETTER VALUES BETTER BANKING CREDIT UNION COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
Rhode Island Credit Union members are eligible to participate in the 2021 Credit Union College Scholarship Program sponsored by Better Values Better Banking, which will award three (3) $1500 scholarships statewide.
- The applicant must be a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college/university degree program during the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- The applicant or parent/guardian must be a Rhode Island Credit Union member in good standing.
- Complete the 2021 College Scholarship Application.
- Academic Transcript
- A 250 word essay describing what career you wish to pursue when you complete your education and why.
- A detailed list of extracurricular/community and/or volunteer activities.
- Applications must be received at any Rhode Island Credit Union branch location in person or by mail by April 9, 2021.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click here for the 2020 College Application. The selection of the winners will be made by the Cooperative Credit Union Association.