The benefits of Branch24 Online Banking:
- View eStatements with check images and statement inserts.
- Obtain account information.
- Make and schedule transfers between eligible accounts.
- Request check withdrawals from eligible accounts.
- Request other services such as check reorders, check stop payments and check copies.
- Download transaction history to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money and other software applications.
- Communicate with Rhode Island Credit Union through the secured messaging service.
- Link directly to www.eZCardInfo.com for detailed credit card information.
Enroll in Online Banking: You will need your account number as it appears on your statement of account and your Express Service Phone 24 PIN (“ESP24 PIN”). If you don’t have an ESP24 PIN, please contact us at 401.553.2636 or visit any branch office to select your ESP24 PIN to begin logging on immediately. If you don’t have an ESP24 PIN, you may also register for one and a PIN will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days.
If you have an ESP24 PIN, click here and you will be prompted through the process.
The benefits of Branch24 Bill Payment:
- Bill Payment is FREE.
- Pay your bills without writing checks, purchasing stamps and mailing payments.
- Pay utility bills, mortgage, school tuition, or an individual or vendor of your choice (some restrictions apply).
- Numerous payment options such as one-time payments and recurring payments.
Enroll in Online Bill Payment: You must first be enrolled in Online Banking and have a Rhode Island Credit Union Checking Account. Simply log on to Online Banking to get started.