eStatements are now available through Online Banking.
You won’t need to wait for a paper statement to arrive in the mail any longer. At least 12 months of past statements including check images and statement inserts will be available. eStatements provide added security because they cannot be lost in the mail or stolen from your mailbox or home. eStatements are secure, convenient, and great for the environment. Just click on the eStatements tab in Online Banking to enroll today.
The benefits of Branch24 Online Banking:
- View eStatements account information such as balances, transaction history, cleared check images, YTD dividends and interest, certificate maturity dates and interest rates, loan payment and payoff amounts, due dates, and annual percentage rates (APR).
- Make and schedule transfers between eligible accounts.
- Request check withdrawals from eligible accounts.
- Request other services such as check reorders, check stop payments and check copies.
- Download transaction history to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money and other software applications.
- Communicate with Rhode Island Credit Union through the secured messaging service.
- Link directly to www.eZCardInfo.com for detailed credit card information.
Enroll in Online Banking: You will need your account number as it appears on your statement of account and your Express Service Phone 24 PIN (“ESP24 PIN”). If you don’t have an ESP24 PIN, please contact us at 401.553.2636 or visit any branch office to select your ESP24 PIN to begin logging on immediately. If you don’t have an ESP24 PIN, you may also click here to register for one and a PIN will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 business days.
If you have an ESP24 PIN, click here and you will be prompted through the process.
The benefits of Branch24 Bill Payment:
- Bill Payment is FREE.
- Pay your bills without writing checks, purchasing stamps and mailing payments.
- Pay utility bills, mortgage, school tuition, or an individual or vendor of your choice (some restrictions apply).
- Numerous payment options such as one-time payments and recurring payments.
Enroll in Online Bill Payment: You must first be enrolled in Online Banking and have a Rhode Island Credit Union Checking Account. Simply log on to Online Banking to get started.