Online Banking and Bill Payment
Rhode Island Credit Union's Free Online Banking and Bill Payment Service, Branch24, provides you access to your financial information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a safe and secure online environment.
Enroll in Online Banking: You will need your account number as it appears on your statement of account and your Express Service Phone 24 PIN ("ESP24 PIN"). If you don’t have an ESP24 PIN, click here to register for one.Your ESP24 PIN will be mailed to you within 7 to 10 business days.You may also visit any branch office to select your ESP24 PIN to begin logging on immediately. If you have an ESP PIN, click here and you will be prompted through the process.
Enroll in Online Bill Payment: Must be first enrolled in Online Banking and have a Rhode Island Credit Union Checking Account. Simply logon to Online Banking and you'll be guided through the process.
Branch24 Online Banking:
- View account information such as balances, transaction history, cleared check images, YTD dividends and interest, certificate maturity dates and interest rates, loan payment and payoff amounts, due dates, and annual percentage rates (APR).
- Make and schedule transfers between eligible accounts.
- Request check withdrawals from eligible accounts.
- Request other services such as check reorders, check stop payments and check copies.
- Download transaction history to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money and other software applications.
- Communicate with Rhode Island Credit Union through the secured messaging service.
- Link directly to www.eZCardInfo.com for detailed credit card information.
Branch24 Online Bill Payment:
- Pay your bills without writing checks, purchasing stamps and mailing payments.
- Pay utility bills, mortgage, school tuition, or an individual or vendor of your choice (some restrictions apply).
- Numerous payment options.
- Available for Personal Accounts.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) link for more details on how this convenient service works or call us at 401.751.7440.